Corfu Airport "Ioannis Kapodistrias"
Visit the website
Get real time flight information for the next 12 hours
Arrivals & Departures
Access the airport
To & From the Airport
Contact the airport
As part of its mandate for taking over management and operations at the 14 airports, Fraport Greece has prepared a comprehensive plan for the modernization and development of the airports. The company’s plan includes immediate projects and development works for upgrading the airports’ facilities, which will contribute significantly to improving the overall customer travel experience, while responding to the expected increase in passenger traffic. Fraport Greece will invest a minimum of 400 million euros for development works until 2021. During the 40-year concession period the company will implement additional maintenance and upgrading works, as well as capacity expansions (dependent on traffic growth) -- resulting in possible total investments of some 1 billion euros.
- New terminal
- Expanding terminal by 10,294 m2 and remodeling current terminal
- HBS (Hold Baggage Screening Systems) inline screening
- Refurbishing and upgrading the fire station
- Reorganizing airport apron area
- Refurbishing airside pavement
- 27 percent increase in the number of check-in stations (from 22 to 28)
- 33 percent increase in the number of departure gates (from 9 to 12)
- 33 percent increase in the number of security-check lanes (from 6 to 8)
First 100 Days
During the first 100 days of the Airport Operated by Fraport Greece there were 326 works of which 16 were AGL works, 29 civil works, 81 electrical works and 200 mechanical works.