Skiathos Airport "Alexandros Papadiamantis"
Visit the website
Get real time flight information for the next 12 hours
Arrivals & Departures
Access the airport
To & From the Airport
Contact the airport
Mon – Thu & Sat: 06:00 – 22:00
Fri & Sun: 06:00 – 23:00
As part of its mandate for taking over management and operations at the 14 airports, Fraport Greece has prepared a comprehensive plan for the modernization and development of the airports. The company’s plan includes immediate projects and development works for upgrading the airports’ facilities, which will contribute significantly to improving the overall customer travel experience, while responding to the expected increase in passenger traffic. Fraport Greece will invest a minimum of 400 million euros for development works until 2021. During the 40-year concession period the company will implement additional maintenance and upgrading works, as well as capacity expansions (dependent on traffic growth) -- resulting in possible total investments of some 1 billion euros.
- Extending and remodeling the current terminal
- Reorganizing the airport apron area
- 39 percent increase in the total size of the airport at 9,511 m2 after an extension of the total size of the current buildings of the terminal
- 11 percent increase in the number of check-in counters (from 9 to 10)
- 33 percent increase in the number of departure gates (from 3 to 4)
- Doubling of security-check lanes (from 1 to 2)
First 100 Days
During the first 100 days of the Airport Operated by Fraport Greece there were 252 works of which 18 were AGL works, 25 civil works, 50 electrical works and 159 mechanical works.