This page lists the current job offers at Fraport Greece.
We offer you opportunities for personal development, enabling you to assume personal responsibility and providing you with individual training.
Headquarters, Athens (Code: ORAT160718)
Fraport Greece has undertaken the task to operate and develop the 14 Regional Airports in Greece. As the completion of some of the airport buildings nears, so does the need to ensure smooth transfer of the new infrastructure into the airport operation. The Operational Readiness and Airport Transfer program (ORAT) ensures a successful, safe and efficient start of operations of a new airport, passenger terminal or any other operational facility from “Day One” onwards. Fraport Greece, in the framework of the (ORAT) deployment to the 14 Regional Airports, seeks for ORAT Coordinators.
The ORAT Coordinator is responsible for supporting the ORAT Manager and the ORAT team in the coordination and implementation of the defined ORAT program, aiming to ensure that new infrastructure, equipment and facilities from design phase through to operational implementation meet the operational objective(s) for smooth operational transition.
• Bachelor of Science in an Engineering discipline, Construction or Transport Management, or Airport Business Management
• Minimum 5 years professional experience , preferably in a project related technical field and/or in an Airport environment
• Excellent knowledge of English
• Excellent computer knowledge (MS Office & Outlook)
• Project Management /Scheduling experience will be considered an asset
• Experience in Quality Assurance/Quality Control procedures will be a plus
• Teamwork and Collaboration
• Responsibility and Efficiency
• References Required
The Company offers a competitive remuneration package, career development opportunities in a dynamically growing business environment and participation in the Company's Reward and Employees Benefits programs.
Headquarters, Athens (Ref: BSPM)
The IT Business Systems Project Manager has the overall responsibility for the design and implementation of management information and business systems and reporting tools and the project management of the supported applications.
• 3 years demonstrated experience in implementing, supporting and evaluation of management information systems and related business systems
• University degree in Computer Science or relevant field
• PMP Certification
• Experience in working with MIS systems and other business software (ERP, DMS/CRM, etc.)
• Experience in design and implementation of web based systems using vendor specific or open source technologies
• Knowledge of Relational Databases
• Knowledge of Project Management and ITIL Methodologies
• Fluency in spoken and written English
• Excellent communication and social skills