Privacy Notice for Candidate Employees
Please take some time to find out how we process your data
Our company, with the name "Fraport Regional Airports of Greece Management Company S.A." and with registered office at 10 Germanikis Scholis Athinon str., 15123 Maroussi, Greece (hereinafter "Fraport" or "We"), is according to the applicable legislation the Data Controller of your personal data in the context of your application expressing interest in working with us (hereinafter the "Application").
We aim to ensure the protection of your personal data and for this reason, we provide you with the following information regarding the type of personal data we collect about you, the means and purposes for which we collect them, the third parties with whom we share these data, as well as the rights you have, in compliance with Greek Law 2472/1997, Greek Law 4624/2019, and the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR).
Personal data we collect
In the context of the evaluation of your Application, we collect and further process the following personal data of yours:
• Identification information, such as: name, age, nationality
• Contact details, such as: postal address, e-mail address, mobile and/or landline phone number
• Information regarding your education, professional experience and any certifications or other professional qualifications you have
• Information on the fulfillment or non-fulfillment of any compulsory military service
• Information about your general interests
• Other information about you, as it may arise from any letters of recommendation and/or letter of interest
• Evaluation of your suitability for working with us in relation to the subject-matter and the job post to which your Application corresponds
• Information regarding any reasons for rejecting your Application
Why we collect them
In view of the potential conclusion of an employment contract with you, we have the right to collect from you and process the above personal data, which are absolutely necessary for the purpose of recording and evaluating your Application. It is our priority at Fraport to carefully select the people who are going to work with us, on merit-based criteria and to ensure that they have all the appropriate training and professional qualifications.
In order to evaluate your Application, we process your personal data, as contained in electronic application forms, CVs, letters of interest, letters of recommendation that you send to us, or as generated from any in-person interview with us or any technical assessment relating to the subject-matter of the job post.
In case we need to process your personal data for any purpose other than the above, we will inform you appropriately and in advance and ask for your consent, if required.
With whom we share them
Your personal data are collected and further processed by the responsible and authorized Fraport team.
In addition, your data may be processed by partnering cloud storage companies, such as Microsoft. In the context of these companies’ operation, your data may be transferred outside Europe, particularly to the USA.
For how long we retain them
The data provided with your expression of interest, collected for the purpose of evaluating your Application, as well as the respective results of the evaluation, are kept by us for as long as required to fulfill this purpose and in any case, for two (2) years following collection thereof, unless you inform us in the meantime that you wish to delete them.
In case we wish to keep them for a longer period of time, we will ask for your consent.
In any case, we would like to inform you that, in accordance with the applicable legislation and in the context of your Application, you have and can exercise the following rights:
• the right to access your personal data, as well as to receive information about their processing,
• the right to request the correction of any inaccurate or completion of any incomplete personal data,
• the right to deletion ("right to be forgotten"),
• the right to restrict the processing of your personal data,
• the right to data portability in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (e.g. USB),
• the right to request the (direct) transfer of your data to another controller,
• the right to withdraw any consent you have given (e.g. for further retention of your data in our systems, beyond the two-year period provided), at any time and free of charge.
You may exercise any of the above rights by submitting a written request to the Fraport Data Protection Officer. You can expect a response to such a request within one (1) month following reception thereof and in any case, within two (2) additional months, if this is required by the complexity of the request or the total number of requests received.
You may address any questions or requests regarding the protection of your personal data handled by Fraport, as well as withdraw any consent, using the following contact details: (by e-mail) [email protected] | (by registered letter) Fraport Greece, c/o Data Protection Officer, 10 Germanikis Scholis Athinon str., 15123 Maroussi, Greece.
In any case, if you deem that the protection of your personal data is somehow affected, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Hellenic Data Protection Authority, using the following contact details: [email protected] | Hellenic Data Protection Authority, 1-3 Kifissias Avenue, 11523 Athens, Greece | +30 210 6475600